Buying During Covid-19
Are You Thinking of Buying During Covid-19?
The health and welfare of your family and the homeowner is essential. As your agent, I will ensure the guidelines established by the local executive order are enforced. In addition, we will follow the CDC guidelines to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19 while viewing properties.
See your home viewing options below:
1. Virtual Tours
Virtual tours are available for most property listings. This is a great start to viewing the property, online at any time.
2. Walking Video Tour / Virtual Showing
If a property meet your criteria, I will conduct a walking video tour to give you the sensation of going through the home without stepping foot in it. You will be able to see the flow of the home to help you make a more informed decision.
3. Virtual Open House
This is a live scheduled event that is shown virtually on a live stream platform. This option is conducted by the listing agent to reduce the foot traffic in the property, while allowing buyers to attend the open house in the comfort of their own home.
4. In-person Showing
When a physical showing is necessary, then we must following the house rules. I work with the seller to establish the house rules, but the list below are a few of my own.
- You must show proof of funds or submit a mortgage pre-approval to ensure you visit only the properties you qualify for. This is crucial so won't be exposed to homes unnecessarily.
- Only two guests can enter the property at one time
- Guests should be socially distant – Six (6) feet apart
- Guests must wear a mask, gloves and shoe covers
- No children are allowed during in-person showings
- Guests should not touch the décor or sit on the furniture
No matter if you are ready to buy or just thinking about it, let's discuss your real estate needs.
Click here to get a copy of My Step-by-Step Guide to Buying a Home.
- Rashawn Knox
- Karen Murray