Are You Looking for a Rental Property?
Looking for a rental property can be a struggle on your own. Every home you are interested in may require a full application, credit report, and application fee. If you have encountered this struggle, then you need to work with a rental agent.
As Your Realtor® and Rental Agent, Rhonda Williams Will:
- Be focused on your real estate wants, needs, and desires
- Assess your financial situation to save you time and money with multiple application fees
- Be available to you 24/7 to be competitive in bidding for properties because time is of the essence
- Submit rental offers quickly on your behalf
- Negotiate terms with the landlord and their agent to represent your best interest
- Effectively communicate the progress of your transaction
- Treat your rental transaction as if it is her own
- Represent you as a leasing agent, at no cost!
No matter if you are ready to rent or just thinking about it, let's discuss your real estate needs.
- Karen Murray
- Rashawn Knox