Showing Your Home During Covid-19
Thinking of Selling During the Covid-19?
The health and welfare of your family and the public is essential. As your agent, I will ensure the guidelines established by the local executive order are enforced. In addition, we will follow the CDC guidelines to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19.
See the home showing options below.
1. Virtual Tours
Typically, virtual tours are the first showing option. Your home will be pre-recorded and on-demand for the home buyer to watch at any time.
2. Walking Video Tour
A walking video tour gives the buyer the sensation of going through your home without stepping foot in it. The buyer can see the flow of the home to help speed up their decision making process.
3. Virtual Open House
This is a live scheduled event that is shown virtually on a live stream platform. This option drastically reduces the foot traffic in your home, while increasing public interest and offers.
4. Virtual Showing
This is a scheduled live event for one pre-approved buyer at a time.
5. In-person Showing
When a physical showing is necessary, then we must following the house rules. I work with the seller to establish the house rules, but the list below are a few of my own.
- The buyer must show proof of funds or submit a mortgage pre-approval
- Only two guests and an agent can enter the property at one time
- Guests should be socially distant – Six (6) feet apart
- Guests must wear a mask, gloves and shoe covers
- No children are allowed during in-person showings
- Agents are to instruct guests to not touch the décor or sit on the furniture
No matter if you are ready to sell or just thinking about it, let's discuss your real estate needs.
Click here to get a copy of My Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Home
Instantly Find Your Home's Value
- Karen Murray
- Rashawn Knox