Why Rhonda as a Buyer's Agent?
As your Realtor® and Buyer’s Agent, Rhonda Williams will:
- Be focused on your real estate wants, needs, and desires.
- If necessary, make introductions to highly reputable and attentive loan officers.
- Guide you through all real estate options to customize your purchase strategy.
- Be available to you 24/7 to be competitive in bidding for properties because time is of the essence.
- Prepare a market analysis so that you will make the right offer on each contract we submit.
- Submit purchase offers quickly on your behalf.
- Estimate purchasing and closing costs associated with each offer.
- Negotiate with the seller and their agent to represent your best interest.
- Coordinate important contract dates, such as inspections, property appraisal, and walk-throughs of the property.
- If necessary, renegotiate terms and/or repairs if the home inspection, appraisal, and/or title report is unfavorable.
- Effectively communicate the progress of your transaction throughout escrow.
- Work with title insurance agents to ensure a smooth closing.
- Treat your home purchase as if it is her own.
- Represent you as a buyer’s agent, at no cost!
No matter if you are ready to buy or just thinking about it, let's discuss your real estate needs.
Click here to get a copy of My Step-by-Step Guide to Buying a Home.
- Karen Murray
- Rashawn Knox